Using Self-Learning Wall-Plug Receivers
Wall-plug receivers that use the self-learning code system work perfectly fine with TellStick. To use this type of wall-plug receiver the TellStick software TelldusCenter randomizes a code and then teaches the wall-plug receiver to accept it.
- Add a new device in TelldusCenter.
- Choose wall-plug receiver type from the list and give it a name
- Press “Randomize” to generate a random house code and choose a unit code.
- Press “Save”.
- Press the learning button on the receiver and the learning diode will start blinking.
- You now have five seconds to click “Learn” in TelldusCenter.
- The wall-plug receiver will blink twice to communicate that the code has been accepted.
- Test the setting by switching the unit on and off in TelldusCenter.
Telldus Live! is a user friendly service for automating your TellStick connected gear using the Internet. All you need is a computer turned on and your TellStick connected to it.
Go to Telldus Live! »